Privileged Access Management is used to control access to privileged accounts such as administrator, service and root accounts. Using a solution that implements Privileged Access Management will help minimize the risk of internal systems being manipulated by inside users.
- Analysis of the risk exposure and definition of measurements with regards to privileged accounts
- Evaluation of solution approaches and privileged account management tools
- Process definition for the tool based administration of privileged accounts
- Design and implementation of emergency processes
- Implementation of PAM software solutions including the integration into the systems landscape
- Ensure compliance with audit and general or specific reporting requirements