Identity management is about managing the lifecycle of identities and the subsequent relevant impact on their access to applications and services.
- Unified and automated administration processes for all user identities, their access rights and policies
- Definition and customization of workflows (self-services) for end users, managers and administrators
- Automated entitlement of access rights (according to roles and policies)
- Real time synchronisation of account and access rights information between systems (provisioning)
- Ensure compliance with audit and general or specific reporting requirements