Data Access Governance
Employees create documents, excel sheets, presentations, and other files on corporate file shares, SharePoint sites and in the cloud. Managing and securing this unstructured data poses significant challenges that manual methods and legacy point products fail to address.
DAG is an auditing, compliance, and governance framework for unstructured data and critical applications that provides comprehensive data collection, analysis, remediation workflows, and reporting.
- Analyze and gain visibility and ownership of user entitlements for Windows, Linux and Unix Servers, file shares, SharePoint sites and other systems
- Remediate inappropriate access and put in place a consistent methodology for group based access to file shares and SharePoint
- Automate the data access certification process for the lines-of-business
- Enable a closed-loop validation process for change to data access permissions
- Determine whether access policy and control objectives are being met
- Manage data access risk and provide auditable evidence of compliance
- Ensure compliance with audit and general or specific reporting requirements